Work with me and together we will bust through your Birth Anxiety, let's eliminate your it for good.
Lets face it your are unique and so is your baby so a one size fits all approach to your birth preparation probably won't cut it. Pregnancy is a time of emotions, sometime they are up and then down. And this out of control feeling we experience during this time of our lives can aggravate our anxieties and anxiety related symptoms even more. So when this happens it stands to reason that we could use a little bit of extra help. Especially when we are going through major lifestyle changes like having a baby.
My name is Sarah and I am The Birth Anxiety Coach. Since 2008 I have helped women resolve their anxiety for good with The Birth Anxiety Breakthrough Formula.
- Discover how you unwittingly create and maintain your anxiety without dragging up the past
- Strengthen your core psychological roots, build up self confidence and build up social resilience
- Learn how to stay in-control of your thoughts and emotions in pregnancy, birth & motherhood
- Eliminate anxiety from your life once with unique self insight via our Anxiety Breakthrough Formula
- Prepare you for a positive birth regardless of the type birth you have leaving you feeling truly empowered
- Bring out you Mum Super Powers so you can be the best version of you as you go through Motherhood
The Birth Anxiety Breakthrough Formula could be an excellent fit for you If you have suffered in the past with or are currently experincing any of these symptoms:
- Pregnancy Anxiety
- Birth Anxiety
- General Anxiety
- Feeling Low
- Fear of Birth
- Needle phobias
- Social Anxiety
- Excessive sweating
- Panic attacks/Panic disorder
- Teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Self harm
- Feeling embarrassed/on the spot/judged by others
- Blushing or fear of blushing
- Feeling uncomfortable in front of others
- Shy bladder (unable to pee in front of others)
- Obedience to authority
- Persistent fear of failure
- Preoccupation with how you look
- Setting unachievable standards
- Pregnancy Insomnia
- Persistent tiredness
- Fear of c-sections
- Fear of Blood
- Birthing Nerves
- Vaginismus & Birth
- Low Self Esteem
- Low Self Confidence
- Fear of being out of control
- Fear of induction
- Obsessions & Compulsions
- Intrusive thoughts
- Skin disorders
- IBS (irritable bowel syndrome)
- Migraine headaches
- Persistent headaches
Symptoms like the ones listed above can be debilitating. They can really hold you back form achieving the life you want to live and being the person you want to be. The symptoms are exaggerated by your levels of anxiety and will come back time and time again unless you resolve that anxiety once and for all.
Not to mention the negative effect anxiety has on your birth experience and the fact that it will get heightened as you go through the challenges that being a new Mum brings.
Anxiety in pregnancy can:
- Aggravate your symptoms
- Leave you feeling out of control
- And feeling low
- Cause sleepless night
Anxiety in birth can:
- Cause labour to slow down and in some cases stop
- Leave you open to more medical intervention than you may have really needed
- Make you experience more pain
- A longer labour and more complications
- Leave to agreeing to everything for the sake of it even if its not what you what
- Prevent you from asking questions
- Keeping perspective
Anxiety after birth can:Slow down your healing process
- Hinder your breastfeeding journey
- Interfere with your relationships
- Prevent you from bonding
- Hold you back from experiencing motherhood in a positive way
- Cause sessile tiredness and the baby blues
On the surface it can sound hard to beat your anxiety but trust me when I say its simple when you know how.
Quite often I am the last person on the list that you want to see and you may have already tried these services listed below and found that they have simply masked your symptoms:
- hypnotherapy or hypnobirthing
- aromatherapy or reflexology
- acupuncture or acupressure
- Mindfulness or mediation
- tapping EFT or EMDR
- exposure therapy
- and medication
All of the above services can take the pressure off your symptoms for the time being but not eliminate your anxiety for good.
SPOILER ALERT : Only you can eliminate your anxiety for good, you just need to know how!
It's like this, you use a service like any of the ones listed above, you feel better for bit. Sometimes there are even signs that the symptom has gone - great!
But then it comes when life gets challenging its back either exactly the same as it was before or sometimes in the form of another symptom. It's not gone, just been masked with what I refer to as a sticking plaster.
It hasn't shown you how you can eliminate your anxiety for good.
I've seen this time and time again in my practice. I'd teach 'hypnobirthing' or use 'hypnotherapy' with my clients they'd get their results say a calmer more comfortable birth BUT then they'd be back.
They'd say "Sarah I saw you a couple of years ago for hypnobirthing but now I'm having trouble sleeping, can you help?" Or "Thanks for your help with my birth but can you help me now I don't know how to describe it I just feel like somethings bound to wrong, I have this underlying fear that something bad is about to happen and I cant shake it off. I can't discuss it with anyone else because they'll think I'm just being silly. My life should actually be so good."
And this situation is more common than you think.
Hypnobirthing and hypnotherapy are great for reducing anxiety as you approach birth BUT what about afterwards. When its all worn off. When that sticking plaster has peeled off and the anxiety is still there.
Do you really want your anxiety to come back and hit you like a wave when you're a new Mum?
I discovered early on in my practice that sticking plaster therapies weren't enough to treat anxiety and anxiety related symptoms.
Sticking plaster therapies are great if your happy to keep repeating the same patterns of behaviour but not so great if your true desire is for REAL EMPOWERMENT.
There is a lot of talk around these days about empowering women but most of it is just hot air. Its tokenistic empowerment.
Real empowerment comes from within.
Its an internal resource, not one that means you need to rely on someone or something else.
Freshly scented fragrances, guided meditations and relaxation, firefighting tools and techniques, such as touch, positive thinking, taping, being still, exposure to your fears, medication and of course hanging out in an environment that makes you feel good it all short term - whilst you're there. Then as soon as you leave BAM! The anxiety creeps back in.
I know it doesn't have to be this way.
I know there is an answer to the puzzle that is your anxiety and I know WE can get rid of it for good.
And that's what we do when we work together throughThe Birth Anxiety Breakthrough Formula.
We get rid of your anxiety once and for all.
We improve your pregnancy, your relationships, you birth experience and we bring out those Mum Super Powers that are resting inside you.
It's your time to shine.
If you feel like your ready to be free, once and for all, from your anxiety book a consulation with me and we'll chat. During the call we will make a plan forward for you, allowing you REAL EMPOWERMENT and achieve that anxiety free life that you desire and deserve for good.
It really is life changing!
The Birth Anxiety Breakthrough Formula 10 x 1-2-1 £995
- 7x 1-2-1 sessions prior to baby's arrival via Skype or Zoom (it's easy to set up & we will do this in advance)
- PLUS 3x 1-2-1 sessions after baby's arrival (to be taken within the first 3 months)
- Full access to The Birth Anxiety Breakthrough Formula Course Materials for its lifetime (the core anxiety breakthrough modules can be re-visited when needed)
- A Supportive Community of Mums & Mums-to-be who know what its like to eliminate their anxiety for good